At Secutor, we take a personal approach to creating a customized strategic financial plan for you and your family.
We listen to your unique story and we participate in confidential conversations that shape the development of a custom-tailored plan to suit your family's needs, goals, and desires/dreams/wants.
The basic principles underlying financial advice are simple and elegant. We speak in simple terms, cutting through the jargon that is so common in the world of financial advice, to ensure comfort, clarity and transparency.
We create/develop custom plans and portfolios to ensure that long-term lifestyle needs meet long-term investment strategies.
In accordance with the CFA Institute’s* “Statement of Investor Rights”, when engaging the services of financial professionals and organizations, I have the right to:
- Honest, competent, and ethical conduct that complies with applicable law;
- Independent and objective advice and assistance based on informed analysis, prudent judgment and diligent effort;
- My financial interests taking precedence over those of the professional and the organization;
- Fair treatment with respect to other clients;
- Disclosure of any existing or potential conflicts of interest in providing products or services to me;
- An understanding of my circumstances, so that any advice provided is suitable and based on my financial objectives and constraints;
- Clear, accurate, complete and timely communications that use plain language and are presented in a format that conveys the information effectively;
- An explanation of all fees and costs charged to me, and information showing these expenses to be fair and reasonable;
- Confidentiality of my information;
- Appropriate and complete records to support the work done on my behalf.
* The "Statement of Investor Rights" was developed by CFA Institute